Polysafe Hydro is a safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance in continually wet, barefoot & shod areas. Available in 8 colours in either a traditional or multi-chip design, the range features safety aggregates in the vinyl and a raised pimple emboss for added grip and underfoot safety, to create a safe interior in commercial or residential areas. Highly suited to disabled adaptations.
Ideally suited for continually wet and barefoot areas where there is continual running water and a requirement for enhanced slip resistance. Also suited for shod areas. Ideal for commercial and residential areas areas where barefoot & footwear is worn – including walk-in showers, hydrotherapy areas, changing rooms and indoor swimming pool surrounds. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing & leisure sectors.
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education *
- Raised emboss safety flooring, suitable for barefoot continually wet & shod areas
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- 8 colourways suited to use area
- Fully HSE compliant – 36+ TRL/4S Pendulum (wet test)
- Coloured quartz, aluminium oxide, silicon carbide particles & natural recycled aggregates incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
Polysafe Hydro fully conforms with HSE & UK Slip Group Guidelines and meets the requirements of the European Safety Flooring Standard – EN 13845, class ESb & ESf
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Polysafe Hydro achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP 472).
Polysafe Hydro is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme and contains recycled material.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas with continual water spillage, whether in commercial or residential settings
Decoration and shade may vary slightly from the samples shown.
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Light Reflectance Values (LRVs) are tested in accordance with BS 8300 : 2009.
The closest perceived NCS (Natural Colour System) references are quoted for your convenience by shade.