ARDEX ARDITEX NA Latex Liquid 20KG (Bag & Bottle)
Ardex ARDITEX NA Levelling and Smoothing Compound saves you both time and money by removing the need for intensive preparation and priming. Its renowned versatility and advanced site tolerance reduces preparation machinery hire costs, lost time and callbacks, helping to ensure that with ARDITEX NA, there really is no alternative.
- Apply directly to most substrates without priming, including old adhesive residues (including bitumen), flooring grade plywood, ARDEX Damp Proof Membranes and even direct to ceramic tiling
- Unaffected by moisture and can be used directly over damp concrete
- Install floorcoverings after 4 hours and ceramic tiles after 3 hours
- Walk on after 2 hours
- Convenient bag and bottle mix with no measuring or water required
- Advanced performance, even at lower temperatures
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
Ardex ARDITEX NA Coverage
Unit Size Available: 20kg Powder & 4.85kg Latex
Coverage: Approximately 5m2 at 3mm thick per unit
TECHNICAL DATA ARDITEX NA
After 28 days approx. 16 N/mm²
After 28 days approx. 5.5 N/mm2
24 Hours 15 N/mm²
7 days 25 N/mm²
(Typically floorcoverings range between 0.5 – 6N/mm²)
NOTE: 1 N/mm² is the equivalent to approximately 100 Tonnes/m²
Approximate Application Coverage�
2mm = 7m²
3mm = 5m²
5mm = 3m²
8mm* with ARDEX Aggregate = 3m²
10mm* with ARDEX Aggregate = 2.3m²
*For application thicknesses 8mm and above ARDEX Coarse aggregate will improve coverage.
Suitable for underfloor heating
For Ardex CL click here.
Ardex is one of the UK’s and Europes leading brands in subfloor preparation. Here at Flooring King we always recommend using the best products available to you for you your floor.
Ardex ARDITEX NA