Our Returns and Cancellation Policy
Here at Flooring King we pride ourselves in supplying top quality goods at great value. However, sometimes projects don’t go to plan or we change our minds. Here’s our jargon-free terms for Returns and Cancellations.
Your right to cancellation or return of your purchase
We will be happy to issue your refund on receipt of goods in an unopened, unused and undamaged condition. See below:
Change of Mind (within 14 days)
If you change your mind, you can cancel your order up to 14 days after the day of delivery with the return of goods back to Flooring King at your expense. A restocking fee may apply with some products/suppliers (restrictions apply – see below).
Change of Mind (after 14 days)
After 14 days we can still refund or exchange your goods, but you will be charged up to 40% restocking fee (restrictions apply – see below).
Part Order Returns
If you need to return part of your order (e.g. you have ordered too many packs) then we may be able to accept return of full packs as long as they are not opened or damaged. You will be liable for return delivery charges and may be charged up to 50% restocking fee (restrictions apply – see below).
If your order arrives with a manufacturing fault, report this within 48 hours and we will make all the necessary arrangements to have the goods replaced without cost to you.
How to return your purchase
1. Please contact us via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Our customer service team will supply you with a returns number.
3. Send the goods back to the Flooring King returns address:
PLEASE CONTACT FOR RETURN ADDRESS.
4. Once the goods have been received, we will start the process of refunding you using the details provided at purchase.
***If we are not informed of damage/faults within 48 hours of delivery we may not be able to replace the damaged product and reserve the right to decline your request for a replacement/refund***
Your responsibilities when returning your order
• You are responsible for arranging courier transport and for the safe return of goods (making sure they are well protected).
• Costs for damaged goods will be taken from the total amount refunded.
• Please remember, in all situations where there is no manufacturing fault, you are responsible for returning the goods to us, at your expense, in complete, unused, and in “as new” condition and within 30 days of purchase.
Products that cannot be returned
• Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for products which are bespoke, special order, made to your specifications or cut from a roll unless they’re faulty.
• We cannot except returns for the following items: Accessories, Glue, Tools, Tubs, Bags and LVT Design/Feature/Inlay Strips.
When we have the right to decline your return request
In some circumstances we may refuse your return, with the following reason
• If you no longer want an item (eg because it’s the wrong size or colour) unless you bought it without seeing it.
• Goods and Services worth £42.00 or less.
If your order arrives as arranged but we’re unable to deliver because there’s nobody home, there’s inadequate help available, the goods are refused, or the order is cancelled whilst in transit (goods are in transit 24 hours before the chosen delivery date) you will be liable for any additional costs incurred for the goods being returned.